About the company Schulz & Berger GmbH
In recent years, we have become a sought-after supplier for industrial and trade companies and have satisfied more than 1000 customers with our services. Our customers include individual companies as well as medium-sized enterprises or large corporations from various branches and industries at home and abroad.
We are always looking for new technical solutions for the requirements of our customers. Therefore research and development play an important role in our daily work. A number of patents testify to the efficiency of our innovative engineers.
We develop and plan new plants and also optimize existing plants. We use modern server, EDP technology and software, enabling us to effectively plan and design plants exactly to your wishes.
The know-how of our employees and the constant expansion of our machinery and production capacities form the basis for the quality of our products, as well as, our comprehensive constantly growing services profile.
Our qualified and committed installers travel the world to professionally install, assemble and commission the complete systems at the customer's site.
Service & Maintenance
We are also available for you as a competent partner and are always available for you. Our maintenance contracts ensure the functionality and efficiency of your systems. All maintenance and repair work can be gladly taken over by us.
Company History - Schulz & Berger GmbH
- Founding of the Schulz & Berger Luft- und Verfahrenstechnik GmbH
- Dietrich Barnstedt takes over the company in Reilingen.
- In the course of the reunification of Germany, Dietrich Barnstedt acquires the company premises in Altenburg ("Blechverformung Schmölln") via the Germany Escrow Office and establishes a branch office.
- Company headquarters is now located in Mannheim
- Dietrich Barnstedt transfers company headquarters to Altenburg.
- Dietrich Barnstedt retires and his son Dirk Barnstedt takes over the management.
- Opening of a branch office in Hohenmölsen for the production of containers and tank systems
- Complete renovation of the administration building and the old manufacturing hall.
- New construction of a production hall and acquisition of further machines, such as a CNC-controlled water jet cutting system.
- Expansion of the machine and vehicle fleet and the purchase of a CAD system to expand the services profile.
- Investment in the construction of a further production hall and in new machines. With this we achieve a total production area of 3800 square meters.
Laboratory for occupational and environmental hygiene / ADVISAN Dr. Missel GmbH
Advanced services in occupational safety and environmental protection
S&B Logistik e.K.
The S&B Logistik was founded in 2016 and has become for us a strong and reliable partner. It always delivers our plant components and containers on time and on schedule for us throughout Europe.